Vanessa Eriksson SVP Chief Data Officer Nets Group* (Subject To Final Confirmation)
“Working with data is a passion, setting up shop, identifying my supporters, building winning teams, anchoring and setting sail… I love it all!”
A data practitioner with 15 years of experience in Data Strategies, Master Data, Data Governance, Business Compliance, Data Security including Data Innovation, Vanessa holds a proven track record in influencing key decision makers. A member of Gartner’s Chief Data Officer Advisory Board 2016-2017 and a professional and experienced public speaker, Vanessa describes herself through 3 E’s – Eager, Enthusiastic and Energetic.
Vanessa has been quoted by the CIO magazine (2016) and the CDO’s Playbook (2017) for her strategy in driving CDO function.
Vanessa is dedicated in encouraging ‘Girls in Tech’ and ‘Women in Parity’.
Vanessa’s Data Management Activity:
– Chairman of PwC’s Chief Data Officer Advisory Board 2017
– Member of Gartner’s North America and the EMEA Chief Data Officer Advisory Boards 2016 & 2017
– Guest Speaker at Informatica’s Speaker Panel in Stockholm 2016
– Guest Speaker at Gartner’s CDO Speaker Panel in London, 2016
– Member of Gartner’s CDO Advisory Board since August 2015
– Advisory Board Member for Gartner’s EIM, BI and MDM since 2012
– Guest speaker at Gartner’s EI and MDM Conference in London, 2014
– Interviewed on Data Governance and article published by Deloitte US, March 2014
– Speaker at the IRM – MDM & Data Governance Summit Europe 2014
– Speaker at the MDM Summit in Berlin, 2013
– Speaker at Information Management Summit, Finland 2013