Stefan Vlachos – Head Of Innovation Karolinska University Hospital * Subject To Final Confirmation
• Managing a team of 25 multi-disciplinary professionals
• Focusing our innovation work on service and business model innovation for highly specialized care, making use of existing and new enabling technologies
• Negotiating and implementing partnerships with indsutry and academia for innovation work
• Partners include Karolinska Institutet, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Getinge and Olympus.
• Driving the use of innovation in public procurement, including pre-commercial procurement
• Securing funding from various sources, including Vinnova, EU Horizon2020 and Barncancerfonden