Delighted to confirm that Simon Swan Head Of Digital Transformation at the Met Office will be taking a session at our event on 10th November in Birmingham themed “Building A Content Strategy That Works For Your Business”.
Developing a content strategy for your organisation doesn’t have to be complicated but it’s useful to take a strategic approach to communicating across all of your digital channels. In this session Simon will share with you the key principles used at the Met Office that you might want to consider when building your strategy including:
• Goal setting, monitoring and evaluation
• What content can be created and utilised across multiple platforms
• How this content is communicated to your audiences
• Platforms that help make the process that little bit simpler
• Generating value that exceeds investment
To hear Simon & 15 other award-winning Digital business experts click on the tickets tab at the top of this page, we hope to see you on 10th November in Birmingham.